Messina Property Management, LLC is a family owned business who take great pride in the services we provide to our owners & our tenants. We feel that the best way to operate a property management company is to really care about both parties on a personal basis. We promise to manage your property the same way we manage our own investment properties. That’s what separates us from our competition.
Our goal is understanding the responsibility of finding the best-qualified tenants, resolving maintenance issues in a timely manner, and protecting your investments. We have embraced technology to better assist our landlords and tenants, to better simplify the entire rental and management process.
From paying your rent online to visual tours of rentals, and detailed searches, you will find what you need with Messina Property Management, LLC.
The Messina Property Management, LLC team can offer a full range of services for all your residential properties. We will customize our services to fit your individual needs!
• Timely rent collections
• Periodic drive by inspections to monitor overall conditions of buildings
• Assist in licensing and re-licensing inspections and repairs
• Facilitate evictions and collection actions when needed
• Verify and pay all property invoices via your account with us
• Tenant relations
Move-in and move out checklists for property conditions
• Online advertising
• Referrals by sourcing current tenants
• Full tenant background check to include previous rental references from previous landlords, employment and credit score check.
• Professional apartment leases/lead paint disclosure requirements
• Monthly itemized statements
Keep your finances organized and up-to-date
Handle Security Deposits
Hardworking, knowledge Maintenance Team
24 Hour Emergency service
Regular Property Maintenance and inspections to keep your property in great condition
Handle repair and maintenance work (painting, plumbing, electrical and more)
Get competitive bids for you
If you are considering renting out a single family home, duplex, or multiple building, please look at the following links that state the City of Duluth’s Residential Pre-Inspection checklist. These are not all of the local and state requirements, but the most commonly found violations. Ordinance requires all units in a rental building to be inspected by the City of Duluth.