Messina Property Management, LLC is a family owned business who take great pride in the services we provide to our owners & our tenants. We feel that the best way to operate a property management company is to really care about both parties on a personal basis. We promise to manage your property the same way we manage our own investment properties. That’s what separates us from our competition.
Our goal is understanding the responsibility of finding the best-qualified tenants, resolving maintenance issues in a timely manner, and protecting your investments. We have embraced technology to better assist our landlords and tenants, to better simplify the entire rental and management process.
From paying your rent online to visual tours of rentals, and detailed searches, you will find what you need with Messina Property Management, LLC.
The Messina Property Management, LLC team can offer a full range of services for all your residential properties. We will customize our services to fit your individual needs!
Services we offer:
- Rent Collection
- Tenant Relations
- Provide professional and comprehensive lease agreements
- Place effective advertising on websites
- Require a comprehensive credit application
- Conduct a professional credit check
- Show vacancies
- Send tenants CRP (Certificate of Rent Paid) forms
- Monthly computerized financial reports
- Send out owners net proceeds checks
- Move-in and move out checklists for property conditions
- Handle repair and maintenance work (painting, plumbing, electrical and more)
- Get competitive bids for you
- Handle security deposits
- Handle and pursue returned checks
- Start eviction process if necessary
If you are considering renting out a single family home, duplex, or multiple building, please look at the following links that state the City of Duluth’s Residential Pre-Inspection checklist. These are not all of the local and state requirements, but the most commonly found violations. Ordinance requires all units in a rental building to be inspected by the City of Duluth.